dimanche 18 avril 2010

Intolerant? Me? Never

Nothing infuriates me more than people who are total noobs at the self-serve checkout machine at Monoprix. The same goes for the metro station machines. There has been so many times when I've missed my train because the person in front of me is trying to pay by sticking their bank card into the slot that reloads the metro passes. There should be machines specifically designated for noob use only and those designated for self-service machine experts. At the very least, there should be mirrors placed above every machine so the person can see my look of utter contempt and know to hurry the hell up.

Paris, elle m'a change mais je suis toujours impatiente.


ps. It may also be that I'm just bitter as it's a beautiful day in Paris and I have to spend it at the library finishing a paper.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire