skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Parisian Whatsits
lundi 5 avril 2010
So it has been decided....
I'm living in the
Côte d'Azur one day
* I'll write more about my weekend there later but I thought y'all should know
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
What is your favourite fail of mine?
Membres
Archives du blog
▼
2010
(42)
►
juin
(2)
►
mai
(10)
▼
avril
(5)
I'm drinking champagne like a big tycoon
Intolerant? Me? Never
Let them eat cake
Lalalalalala
So it has been decided....
►
mars
(9)
►
février
(9)
►
janvier
(7)
Qui êtes-vous ?
Emma
Hails from Vancouver but lives in Montreal. Works as a stylist but probably going to law school, because as mother puts it, "you'll become a lawyer so you can afford nice shoes".
Afficher mon profil complet
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire