jeudi 11 mars 2010

Epic Fashion Fail

These are my pictures from Paris Fashion Week:




Yup, I missed it. Devastating. Turns out the three days when I was in my apartment being an amoeba recovering from Berlin/Netherlands and attempting to start work, I should have been at the Grand Palais looking for Lagerfeld. My life is average.

In other news, I finally found Colette, which is a store that Brandon told me was full of "cool things". If he told me it was full of the most amazing clothes ever, I would have gone there sooner. The ground floor has sneakers, cds, watches, phones, and more but the upstairs has tons of mannequins with impeccably styled outfits. I died. I wanted to take a picture of every mannequin but I thought that would just scream tourist wannabe tres gauche so instead I wandered around and salivated over a pair of Sergio Rossi heels. The more I'm in this city, the more I realize that perhaps business is not my calling and that I should go into fashion. After all, I've never salivated over a SWOT analysis.

1 commentaire: