skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Parisian Whatsits
jeudi 25 mars 2010
Spring has Sprung
Boots are in retirement, I've been wearing flats all week.
Unfortunately, they weren't these exact flats.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
What is your favourite fail of mine?
Membres
Archives du blog
▼
2010
(42)
►
juin
(2)
►
mai
(10)
►
avril
(5)
▼
mars
(9)
Haggis: So nice I ate it twice.
Spring has Sprung
To the Motherland!
New Favourite Kind of Bifteck
Epic Fashion Fail
Road Gouda in the Netherlands
Number 26 on the Bucket List
Nein! or How I Ended Up in a Rental Car on the Aut...
Mastering the Meisters (burger, jaeger, etc.)
►
février
(9)
►
janvier
(7)
Qui êtes-vous ?
Emma
Hails from Vancouver but lives in Montreal. Works as a stylist but probably going to law school, because as mother puts it, "you'll become a lawyer so you can afford nice shoes".
Afficher mon profil complet
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire