The concert was held in the Heineken Music Hall which is a really sick venue because it's not a stadium, so not too big, but wasn't packed either. Great sound too. The Dutch are not rowdy concert goers but apparently they do not appreciate when you push past them to move closer to the stage so we didn't try to get right at the front. Regardless we had a very fine view of Dave and his band.
I had been peepsing the setlists from his European tour and I was getting pretty excited as it seemed like they were playing a decent mix of older songs and stuff from their new album. The setlist they played in Amsterdam wasn't the best I saw of the tour (I really wanted to hear Everyday and Stay) but it was still pretty amazing and they played sick covers of Burning Down the House and Sledgehammer.
Here's the setlist:
Lying In the Hands of God *
Funny The Way It Is *
Seven *
You Might Die Trying *
Spaceman *
Squirm *
Crash (Into Me) *
Jimi Thing *
Why I Am *
So Damn Lucky *
You and Me *
Crush *
Burning Down The House *
Sugar Will (tease)
Don’t Drink the Water *
Shake Me Like a Monkey *
Ants Marching *
__________________
Baby Blue +
Sledgehammer *
Grey Street *
Funny The Way It Is
Seven
You Might Die Trying
Spaceman
Squirm
Crash (Into Me)
Jimi Thing
Why I Am
So Damn Lucky
You and Me
Crush
Burning Down The House
Sugar Will (tease)
Don’t Drink the Water
Shake Me Like a Monkey

Ants Marching
__________________
Baby Blue
Sledgehammer
Grey Street
My favourites were Crash Into Me, Shake Me Like a Monkey segwaying into Ants Marching, and Grey Street. Here are some vids I took of the concert. My camera work may not be the best thing in the world as I have issues keeping my hand steady when I'm excited as hell at a Dave concert.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire