This could prove to be a problemMy self-control for pastries is very limited - and when I say limited I mean non-existent - so to counteract the inevitable macaroon, pain au chocolat, croissant, eclair, and tarte consumption I have taken up running. The past couple of days I've ran around the Jardin du Luxembourg which is a gorgeous park about 5 minutes from my apartment. The park is even beautiful in the winter so I cannot wait to see it come spring time. The run is about 3 km so doing the perimeter a couple of times is a fairly good work out. However, even my tolerance for Miley Cyrus is greater than my tolerance for running so I struggle. Eventually I'll be able to run the whole thing without stopping but for now I run for 2 mins, walk for 2 mins, and speed up whenever I see my runner friends coming.
Last night I went to the most expensive club I have ever been to. It's called le Queen on the Champs d'elysee and it's a very famous gay bar but Wednesday nights are Ladies Night. Because of this, I didn't have to pay cover but my roommate was stuck with paying 20 euros. The club was huge and pretty sick until we got to the bar and realized that drinks were 15 euros. So like 22 canadian? Great deal right? Regardless, the music was amazing and they gave out free champagne at 1:30 am so it was still a really fun time.
Today I went for a walk but ended up shopping. Story of my life. But I do have to take advantage of les soldes while they're still on right?
Also I discovered that ketchup is really expensive but I might just think that as I steal ketchup from La Belle in Montreal and therefore don't have to pay for it.
Well those are my random thoughts at this moment.
à bientôt

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire