To enter les catacombes, you descend a spiral staircase that is so long you feel dizzy and nauseous at the end and then enter narrow pathways. You walk for about 1 km or so before entering the bone chamber. There is just stacks upon stacks of bones, mainly skulls and leg bones. The bone piles went on for about another kilometre I think. I felt like I was at Disneyland on a combination Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was very cool but needless to say I was happy to get out of there, breathe fresh air, and see living organisms.
For those who think I've gone all emo screamo, never fear. I still know where my true calling lies. After les catacombs, I went to le Bon Marche, an amazing department store close to my school. There have gorgeous shoes and clothes and I fell in love with a trenchcoat by Tsumori Chisato and a cream chiffon miniskirt with grommets by Maje. Unfortunately, both were a little out of my price range. And when I say a little I mean a lot. So I soothed my sorrows with a trip to Zara and other more affordable stores. Les Soldes are going on right now which are sales of price slashing proportion in practically every store. So like if you can get three things for the original price of one, why wouldn't you buy them?

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire